Food Truck Showdown Food Truck Application 2022
Saturday, March 19, 2022 (10:00 AM - 8:00 PM) (CDT)
Food Truck Vendor Details
- JUDGING: 8 a.m. - 10 a.m. (trucks will not be open to the public during this time)
- COMPETITION: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- OPEN SALES: 5 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- LOCATION: Heritage Square in Downtown Waco
- APPLICATION FEE: $25 (non-refundable)
- OPTIONAL: Refrigerated truck access $25
- HEALTH PERMIT: If your truck normally operates outside of McLennan County, you will need to apply for a temporary health permit - $45. If your normal operations are within McLennan County, we will need a copy of your health permit.
- ATTENDANCE: Est. 25,000
Why you should throw down at The Texas Food Truck Showdown!
- A chance to win the $3,000 Texas Grand Champion prize or one of five $400 best-in-category prizes
- Average payout of $1,200 per truck during competition time, plus full menu service from 5 - 8 p.m.
- Share your food with 25,000 expected attendees from around Texas
This application is only for Food Trucks interested in competing in the 2022 Texas Food Truck Showdown. If you are interested in being a vendor at the Pop Up Market, please use this application.